Thank you very much for choosing SilverLee Stage School.
We aim to give your child the best possible start in the performing arts industry and believe that professionalism and pride in your appearance will make you stand out from the rest.
- Children must bring a bottle of water to each class and a snack on a Saturday.
- You MUST keep Miss Royah up to date with ALL medical conditions new or ongoing.
- You MUST give Miss Royah a minimum of 24 hour written notice if you cannot attend a class, failure to do so will result in you still having to pay for the missed session. With exception to our Tuesday morning and Saturday baby classes.
- If you are a new student you are entitled to 2 weeks ‘pay as you go’ then you are expected to pay the ½ term or full term in full, Unless you have spoken to Miss Royah in advance and arranged a payment scheme.
- Sibling discount– If you have more than 1 child at the school you are entitled to sibling discount on our Saturday sessions, but only if you pay for the ½ term or full term in full. You will get the cheapest class ½ prices. Please speak to Miss Royah if you have more than 2 children attending the school.
- If you decide you no longer want to attend Silverlee Stage School, We will require written notice and payment to the end of term.
- All invoices must be paid either ½ termly or full termly within 14 days of issue. If not paid within 14 days a £10 admin fee will be charged. Please speak to Miss Royah if you need to arrange a payment scheme.
- ONLY Week day classes can be paid weekly before or after class. Please arrive early to pay a teacher.
You must wear the correct uniform appropriate for each class; this includes correct shoes and hair;
- Tap – Hair up Correct shoes leggings/leotard or tights. No baggy trousers.
- Jazz – Hair up Correct shoes leggings/leotard or tights. No baggy trousers.
- Ballet – Leotard, Skirt (If appropriate) tights/socks, ballet shoes hair in a bun.
- Modern – Hair up Correct shoes leggings/leotard or tights. No baggy trousers.
- Silverlee Saturday – Ballet/Jazz shoes Silverlee T-shirt and trousers/leggings.
- Acro – Leotard or tight vest, shorts or leggings.
- Cheer – Tight vest, shorts or leggings.